Week 18
9-26-08
An INsIdE JoB
.................................
“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it.”
---Psalm 139:13-14
(verse to memorize)
“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--and how well I know it.”
---Psalm 139:13-14
(verse to memorize)
Girl Talk:
How often do you worry about your appearance? Can you give this worry to God? Do you believe he cares?
How often do you worry about your appearance? Can you give this worry to God? Do you believe he cares?
God Talk:
Lord, I know you created every part of me, and you don‘t make mistakes. Help me to be content with every aspect of who I am. Thank you for loving me.
Amen.
Lord, I know you created every part of me, and you don‘t make mistakes. Help me to be content with every aspect of who I am. Thank you for loving me.
Amen.
Did You Know
…that by all appearances, David should have been wiped out by Goliath? He was young, not that tall, and went to battle with no armor!
Read 1 Samuel 17.
…that by all appearances, David should have been wiped out by Goliath? He was young, not that tall, and went to battle with no armor!
Read 1 Samuel 17.

No comments:
Post a Comment